A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Pivotal Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of VP-102 Topical Film-Forming Solution [0.7% (w/v) Cantharidin] in Subjects (2 Years and Older) With Molluscum Contagiosum
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Cantharidin (Primary)
- Indications Molluscum contagiosum
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CAMP-1
- Sponsors Verrica Pharmaceuticals
- 03 Jan 2019 According to a Verrica Pharmaceuticals media release, primary endpoint (Proportion of subjects exhibiting complete clearance of all treatable molluscum lesions on the Day 84 visit) has been met.
- 03 Jan 2019 According to a Verrica Pharmaceuticals media release, data from CAMP-1 and CAMP-2 studies will provide a strong foundation of NDA which is planned to submit in the second half of 2019.
- 03 Jan 2019 According to a Verrica Pharmaceuticals media release, this trial is conducted under an FDA Special Protocol Assessment (SPA).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History