Phase 1, Two-part, Multicenter, Non-randomized, Open-label, Multiple Dose, First-in-human Study of DS-1062a in Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs DS-1062 (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Company
- 05 Jun 2018 Trial design presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 22 Feb 2018 According to a Daiichi Sankyo Company media release, along with safety and pharmacokinetics the study endpoints also includes objective response rate, duration of response, disease control rate, time to response, progression-free survival, overall survival, biomarker analysis and immunogenicity.
- 22 Feb 2018 According to a Daiichi Sankyo Company media release, the first patient from this trial has been dosed.