Phase 1, Two-part, Multicenter, Non-randomized, Open-label, Multiple Dose, First-in-human Study of DS-1062a in Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs DS-1062 (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Company
- 10 Sep 2019 Results (data cutoff April 12, 2019) (n=39) assessing safety and tolerability of DS-1062 (DS-1062a) in patients with unresectable advanced and relapsed non-small-cell lung cancer (NSCLC) presented at the 20th World Conference on Lung Cancer.
- 10 Sep 2019 Results published in the Daiichi Sankyo Company Media Release.
- 10 Sep 2019 According to an Daiichi Sankyo Company media release, data from this study were featured today in a Mini Oral Session at the IASLC 2019 World Conference on Lung Cancer (#WCLC19).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History