A Phase 1b, Open-Label, Multiple Dose, Proof-of-Concept Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacodynamics of AK002 in Patients With Atopic Keratoconjunctivitis, Vernal Keratoconjunctivitis, and Perennial Allergic Conjunctivitis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs AK 002 (Primary)
- Indications Allergic conjunctivitis; Keratoconjunctivitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Acronyms KRONOS
- Sponsors Allakos
- 08 Nov 2018 According to an Allakos media release, Top-line results from the trial are expected late in the first quarter, or early in the second quarter, of 2019.
- 07 Nov 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 10 Oct 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.