An Open-label, Multicentre Extension Study to Evaluate the Long-Term Safety, Tolerability and Effects of Intravenous AEB1102 in Patients With Arginase I Deficiency Who Previously Received Treatment in Study CAEB1102-101A
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pegzilarginase (Primary)
- Indications Hyperargininaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Aeglea Biotherapeutics
- 12 Apr 2018 According to an Aeglea Biotherapeutics media release, data are being presented at the 2018 Annual Clinical Genetics Meeting (April 10-14).
- 12 Apr 2018 Results (N=2) published in an Aeglea Biotherapeutics Media Release.
- 13 Mar 2018 According to an Aeglea Biotherapeutics media release, additional updates from the two adult patients in this long-term extension study is expected at the ACMG Annual Clinical Genetics Meeting in April 2018 and in the third quarter of 2018.