An Open-label First-in-human Single Ascending Dose Study to Explore Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of Subretinal Administration of CPK850 Gene Therapy in Patients With Retinitis Pigmentosa Due to Mutations in the Retinaldehyde Binding Protein 1 (RLBP1) Gene
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs CPK-850 (Primary)
- Indications Retinitis pigmentosa
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 24 Sep 2019 Planned End Date changed from 7 Nov 2025 to 10 Nov 2025.
- 01 Mar 2019 Planned End Date changed from 5 Sep 2025 to 7 Nov 2025.
- 01 Mar 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 5 Sep 2025 to 7 Nov 2025.