An Open-label First-in-human Single Ascending Dose Study to Explore Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of Subretinal Administration of CPK850 Gene Therapy in Patients With Retinitis Pigmentosa Due to Mutations in the Retinaldehyde Binding Protein 1 (RLBP1) Gene
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs CPK-850 (Primary)
- Indications Retinitis pigmentosa
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 28 Sep 2018 Planned End Date changed from 5 May 2025 to 5 Sep 2025.
- 28 Sep 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 2 May 2025 to 5 Sep 2025.
- 28 Sep 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.