Phase 1-2 Study Investigating Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Preliminary Antitumor Activity of Anti-PD-L1 Monoclonal Antibody BGB-A333 Alone and in Combination With Anti-PD-1 Monoclonal Antibody Tislelizumab in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs BGB-A333 (Primary) ; Tislelizumab (Primary)
- Indications Carcinoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors BeiGene
- 10 Dec 2018 According to a BeiGene media release, results from this study in patients with Urothelial carcinoma will be presented at the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) Immuno-Oncology Congress (13-16th Dec 2018, Geneva, Switzerland).
- 05 Jun 2018 Trial design presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 29 Dec 2017 New trial record