A study evaluating effect of in hospital switching between clopidogrel and ticagrelor in patients with acute coronary syndrome treated with percutaneous coronary intervention.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 29 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Clopidogrel (Primary) ; Ticagrelor (Primary)
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 29 Dec 2017 Primary end point (Major adverse cardiac events (MACE)) has been met.
- 29 Dec 2017 New trial record
- 02 Nov 2017 Results presented at the 29th Annual Scientific Symposium on Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics