A Phase I/II Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of Clazakizumab (Anti-IL-6 Monoclonal) As an Agent to Eliminate Donor Specific HLA Antibodies and Improve Outcomes of Patients With Chronic & Active Antibody-Mediated Rejection Post-Kidney Transplantation
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Clazakizumab (Primary)
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 21 Feb 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 18 Jan 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 15 Jan 2018 to 1 Feb 2018.
- 29 Dec 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 26 Dec 2017 to 15 Jan 2018.