A Phase I/II Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of Clazakizumab (Anti-IL-6 Monoclonal) to Eliminate Donor Specific HLA Antibodies (DSAs) and Improve Transplant Rates in Highly-HLA Sensitized Patients Awaiting Renal Transplant
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Clazakizumab (Primary)
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 21 Feb 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 18 Jan 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Feb 2018.
- 29 Dec 2017 New trial record