A Phase Ia/Ib, Open-Label, Multiple-Dose, Dose-Escalation and Expansion Study of the Anti-PD-1 Monoclonal Antibody CS1003 in Subjects with Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs CS-1003 (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors CStone Pharmaceuticals
- 12 Jul 2018 According to a CStone Pharmaceuticals media release, the company today announced that the China National Drug Administration (CNDA) has approved the first clinical trial application (CTA) in China for CS1003, a self-developed and wholly-owned anti-programmed death-1 (PD-1) monoclonal antibody (mAb).
- 14 May 2018 According to a CStone Pharmaceuticals media release, the company today announced dosing of the first patient in this trial.
- 14 May 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to a CStone Pharmaceuticals media release.