A Randomized Phase 2 Study in Patients With Triple-negative Androgen Receptor Positive Locally Recurrent (Unresectable) or Metastatic Breast Cancer Treated With Darolutamide or Capecitabine
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Darolutamide (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms START
- 28 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2021 to 14 Sep 2021.
- 28 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2020 to 14 Mar 2020.
- 28 Mar 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.