A Randomized Phase 2 Trial of AM0010 in Combination With Pembrolizumab vs. Pembrolizumab Alone as First-Line (1L) Therapy in Patients With Stage IV / Metastatic Wild Type (WT) Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer and Tumors With High Expression of PD-L1 (> 50%)
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ilodecakin (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Cypress 1
- Sponsors Eli Lilly and Company
- 15 Nov 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 16 Oct 2019 According to an Eli Lilly and Company Media release, results from this study are expected in early 2020.
- 16 Jun 2019 Planned End Date changed from 25 Mar 2022 to 31 May 2022.