A Study of RXDX-106, an Oral Immunomodulatory TYRO3, AXL, and MER (TAM) Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor, in Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Solid Tumors
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs RXDX-106 (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Acronyms TITAN
- 02 Mar 2018 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 03 Jan 2018 New trial record
- 29 Dec 2017 According to an Ignyta media release, the US FDA has cleared the IND application for RXDX-106 in patients with solid tumors. This trial is expected to begin in early 2018.