A Study of RXDX-106, an Oral Immunomodulatory TYRO3, AXL, and MER (TAM) Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor, in Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase 0
Latest Information Update: 25 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs RXDX-106 (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Acronyms TITAN
- Sponsors Ignyta
- 13 Sep 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to discontinued.
- 02 Mar 2018 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 03 Jan 2018 New trial record