A Randomized Phase 2 Trial of AM0010 in Combination With Nivolumab vs. Nivolumab Alone as Second-Line Therapy in Subjects With Stage IV / Metastatic Wild Type Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer and Low Tumor Expression of PD-L1
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ilodecakin (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Cypress 2
- Sponsors ARMO Biosciences; Eli Lilly and Company
- 03 Nov 2019 Planned End Date changed from 28 Feb 2022 to 28 Aug 2022.
- 16 Oct 2019 According to an Eli Lilly and Company Media release, results from this study are expected in early 2020.
- 19 Sep 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.