A Randomized, Open-label, Placebo- and Active- Controlled, Single and Multiple Ascending Dose Phase I Clinical Trial to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of JP-1366 Oral Administration in Healthy Male Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Apr 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs JP-1366 (Primary) ; Esomeprazole
- Indications Gastro-oesophageal reflux
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Jeil Pharmaceutical
- 18 Apr 2019 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 16 Mar 2019 Results (n=60) assessing the pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics and tolerability of JP-1366 after a single oral dose in healthy subjects, were presented at the 120th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
- 03 Jan 2018 New trial record