An Open-label, Multicenter, Phase 2 Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Daratumumab in Pediatric and Young Adult Subjects greater than or Equal to 1 and Less Than or Equal to 30 Years of Age With Relapsed/Refractory Precursor B-cell or T-cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia or Lymphoblastic Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Daratumumab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Cytarabine; Doxorubicin; Mercaptopurine; Methotrexate; Pegaspargase; Prednisone; Vincristine
- Indications Precursor B-cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma; Precursor T-cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 06 Jun 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 01 May 2018 Planned End Date changed from 9 Aug 2021 to 10 Aug 2021.
- 29 Mar 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 30 Apr 2018 to 8 May 2018.