An Open-label, Multicenter, Phase 2 Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Daratumumab in Pediatric and Young Adult Subjects greater than or Equal to 1 and Less Than or Equal to 30 Years of Age With Relapsed/Refractory Precursor B-cell or T-cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia or Lymphoblastic Lymphoma.
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Daratumumab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Cytarabine; Doxorubicin; Mercaptopurine; Methotrexate; Pegaspargase; Prednisone; Vincristine
- Indications Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 29 Mar 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 30 Apr 2018 to 8 May 2018.
- 28 Feb 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 5 Apr 2018 to 30 Apr 2018.
- 06 Feb 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 5 Apr 2018.