An Open-Label, Multicenter, Phase II Study to Evaluate the Therapeutic Activity of RO6874281, an Immunocytokine, Consisting of Interleukin-2 Variant (IL-2v) Targeting Fibroblast Activation Protein-Α (FAP), in Combination With Atezolizumab (Anti-PD-L1), Administered Intravenously, in Participants With Advanced and/or Metastatic Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs RO 6874281 (Primary) ; Atezolizumab
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 06 Feb 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 15 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 5 Jan 2021 to 25 Mar 2020.
- 15 Jan 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 30 Jan 2018 to 25 Jan 2018.