An Open-Label, Multicenter, Phase II Study to Evaluate the Therapeutic Activity of RO6874281, an Immunocytokine, Consisting of Interleukin-2 Variant (IL-2v) Targeting Fibroblast Activation Protein-Α (FAP), in Combination With Atezolizumab (Anti-PD-L1), Administered Intravenously, in Participants With Advanced and/or Metastatic Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; RO 6874281 (Primary) ; Gemcitabine; Vinorelbine
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 30 Oct 2018 Number of arms and planned number of patients has increased.
- 30 Oct 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 240 to 360.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated