An Open-Label, Multicenter, Phase II Study to Evaluate the Therapeutic Activity of RO6874281, an Immunocytokine, Consisting of Interleukin-2 Variant (IL-2v) Targeting Fibroblast Activation Protein-Α (FAP), in Combination With Atezolizumab (Anti-PD-L1), Administered Intravenously, in Participants With Advanced and/or Metastatic Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; RO 6874281 (Primary) ; Gemcitabine; Vinorelbine; Vinorelbine
- Indications Cervical cancer; Head and neck cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Oesophageal cancer; Solid tumours; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 22 May 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 360 to 280.
- 22 May 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2020 to 28 Jan 2022.
- 22 May 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 28 Feb 2019 to 28 Jan 2022.