A Multi-center, Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled Study to Assess the Pharmacodynamics, Pharmacokinetics, Tolerability, and Safety of a Single Subcutaneous Injection of ACT-246475 in Adults With Stable Coronary Artery Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Selatogrel (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Idorsia Pharmaceuticals
- 18 Dec 2018 According to an Idorsia media release, the compny will present data from this study at upcoming scientific congress and published in scientific literature.
- 18 Dec 2018 Results presented in an Idorsia media release.
- 18 Dec 2018 Primary endpoint has been met. (Inhibition of platelet aggregation), according to an Idorsia media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History