Open Label Single Arm Study for NEPA [Oral Fixed-dose Combination of 300 mg Netupitant and 0.50 mg Palonosetron] in Hong Kong Oncology Patients Receiving (Neo)-Adjuvant Chemotherapy Treatment Consists of Adriamycin and Cyclophosphamide for Breast Cancer
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Netupitant/palonosetron (Primary)
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AKY15-HK-301_NEPA
- 21 May 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 20 Feb 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Dec 2018 to 31 Dec 2019.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated