Open Label Single Arm Study for NEPA [Oral Fixed-dose Combination of 300 mg Netupitant and 0.50 mg Palonosetron] in Hong Kong Oncology Patients Receiving (Neo)-Adjuvant Chemotherapy Treatment Consists of Adriamycin and Cyclophosphamide for Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Netupitant/palonosetron (Primary)
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AKY15-HK-301_NEPA
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 28 Feb 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 26 Jan 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 3 Jan 2018 to 3 Mar 2018.