NANT Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) Vaccine: Molecularly Informed Integrated Immunotherapy Combining Innate High-affinity Natural Killer (haNK) Cell Therapy With Adenoviral and Yeast-based Vaccines to Induce T-cell Responses in Subjects With TNBC Who Have Progressed on or After Standard-of-care Therapy
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Aldoxorubicin (Primary) ; ALT 803 (Primary) ; Avelumab (Primary) ; Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Brachyury peptide vaccine (Primary) ; Capecitabine (Primary) ; CST 101 (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; ETBX 011 (Primary) ; ETBX-051 (Primary) ; ETBX-061 (Primary) ; Fluorouracil (Primary) ; Folinic acid (Primary) ; GI 4000 (Primary) ; GI 6207 (Primary) ; Omega-3-acid ethyl esters (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors NantKwest
- 04 Jun 2019 Results (n=8) published in conjunction with 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (2019).
- 03 Jun 2019 Results evaluating correlation between circulating cell-free RNA biomarkers and treatment response during combination immunotherapy were published in conjunction with the 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO 2019).
- 31 May 2019 According to a NantKwest media release, data will be presented at the American Society of Clinical Oncology Annual Meeting 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History