NANT Pancreatic Cancer Vaccine: Molecularly Informed Integrated Immunotherapy Combining Innate High-affinity Natural Killer (haNK) Cell Therapy With Adenoviral and Yeast-based Vaccines to Induce T-cell Responses in Subjects With Pancreatic Cancer Who Have Progressed on or After Standard-of-care Therapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Aldoxorubicin (Primary) ; ALT 803 (Primary) ; Avelumab (Primary) ; Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine (Primary) ; CST 101 (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; ETBX 011 (Primary) ; Fluorouracil (Primary) ; Folinic acid (Primary) ; GI 4000 (Primary) ; Omega-3-acid ethyl esters (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors NantKwest
- 05 Nov 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 17 Jan 2018 According to a CytRx Corporation media release, firs patient has been dosed in the phase Ib portion if the trial.
- 04 Jan 2018 New trial record