A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, First-In-Human Study of Orally Administered EDP-938 to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Single Ascending Doses (SAD), Multiple Ascending Doses (MAD) and the Effect of Food on EDP-938 Pharmacokinetics in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs EDP 938 (Primary)
- Indications Respiratory syncytial virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Enanta Pharmaceuticals
- 09 Oct 2018 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 08 May 2018 According to an Enanta Pharmaceuticals media release, the company is looking forward to having preliminary data from this study in next quarter.
- 04 Jan 2018 New trial record