A Randomized, Global, Open-label Study of Nivolumab in Combination With BMS-986205 vs Standard of Care EXTREME Regimen in First-line Recurrent/Metastatic Squamous Cell Carcinoma of Head and Neck
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs BMS 986205 (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cetuximab; Cisplatin; Fluorouracil; Nivolumab
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 02 Apr 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 01 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 20 Aug 2024 to 24 Sep 2024.
- 01 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 22 Jul 2021 to 26 Aug 2021.