A Randomized, Global, Open-label Study of Nivolumab in Combination With BMS-986205 vs Standard of Care EXTREME Regimen in First-line Recurrent/Metastatic Squamous Cell Carcinoma of Head and Neck
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Linrodostat (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cetuximab; Cisplatin; Fluorouracil
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 14 Nov 2018 This trial has been completed in Czech Republic.
- 26 Apr 2018 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as the business objectives has changed.
- 02 Apr 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.