A 26-week Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group, Multicenter, Phase 3 Study With a 78-week Extension Period to Evaluate the Efficacy and Bone Safety of Sotagliflozin in Patients 55 Years or Older With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus and Inadequate Glycemic Control
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Jun 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Sotagliflozin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SOTA-BONE
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 12 Dec 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2020 to 1 Dec 2020.
- 12 Dec 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2020 to 1 Dec 2020.
- 22 Nov 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.