A 24-week, Double-masked, Multicenter, Two-arm Extension Study to Collect Safety and Efficacy Data on Brolucizumab 6 mg Drug Product Intended for Commercialization in Patients With Neovascular Age-related Macular Degeneration Who Have Completed the CRTH258A2301 Study
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Brolucizumab (Primary) ; Aflibercept
- Indications Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 02 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 8 Nov 2018 to 10 Sep 2018.
- 02 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 8 Nov 2018 to 10 Sep 2018.
- 02 Feb 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.