Phase I Study of Recombinant Interleukin-15 in Combination With Checkpoint Inhibitors Nivolumab and Ipilimumab in People With Refractory Cancers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Interleukin-15 (Primary) ; Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 27 Nov 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2019 to 1 Sep 2020.
- 27 Nov 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2019 to 1 Sep 2020.
- 05 Jun 2018 According to trial design presented at 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, currently cohort A has enrolled 1 to 3 planned patients.