Phase 1/2 Study of Liposomal Annamycin for the Treatment of Subjects With Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) That is Refractory to or Relapsed After Standard Induction Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Annamycin (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Moleculin Biotech
- 04 Apr 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to the Moleculin Biotech media release.
- 04 Apr 2018 According to the Moleculin Biotech media release, first two patient enrolled in this study has begun treatment at The University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center Seidman Cancer Center.
- 15 Feb 2018 According to a Moleculin Biotech media release, the company is planning to initiate this trial in the United States or Poland in this quarter.