Phase 1b/2a Study of OPT-302 in Combination With Aflibercept for Persistent Central-involved Diabetic Macular Edema
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Aflibercept (Primary) ; OPT 302 (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Opthea
- 05 Jan 2018 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov; NCT03397264).
- 05 Jan 2018 New trial record
- 03 Jan 2018 According to the Opthea media release, primary analysis of data from this study is anticipated in first half of 2019.