Phase 1b/2a Study of OPT-302 in Combination With Aflibercept for Persistent Central-involved Diabetic Macular Edema
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Aflibercept (Primary) ; OPT 302 (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Opthea
- 17 Sep 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2019 to 1 Aug 2020.
- 17 Sep 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Mar 2019 to 1 May 2020.
- 07 Aug 2019 According to an Opthea media release, the company is fully funded for completion of the phase 2a part of this study.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History