Extension Study to Cingal 16-02: Trial Extension to 39 Week Follow Up in the Randomized, Double-Blind, Active Comparator Controlled, Multi-Center Study of a Single Injection Cross-Linked Sodium Hyaluronate Combined With Triamcinolone Hexacetonide (Cingal) to Provide Symptomatic Relief of Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Hyaluronic acid/triamcinolone (Primary) ; Hyaluronic acid; Triamcinolone
- Indications Osteoarthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Cingal17-02
- Sponsors Anika Therapeutics
- 14 Sep 2018 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 19 Jun 2018 According to an Anika Therapeutics media release, follow-up of patients continues in this prospectively designed extension phase, which will gather data through 39-weeks.
- 08 Jan 2018 New trial record