An Open-Label Phase Ib/II Multi-Arm Study of OX40 Agonist Monoclonal Antibody (mAb), Anti-PDL1 mAb, Smoothened Inhibitor, Anti-CD33 mAb, Bcl-2 Inhibitor and Azacitidine as Single-Agents and/or Combinations for the Treatment of Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Avelumab (Primary) ; Azacitidine (Primary) ; Azacitidine (Primary) ; Gemtuzumab ozogamicin (Primary) ; Glasdegib (Primary) ; PF 4518600 (Primary) ; Utomilumab (Primary) ; Venetoclax (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 07 May 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 126 to 138.
- 24 Apr 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 138 to 126.
- 24 Apr 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2024 to 29 Dec 2024.