A phase I/IIa study to investigate the safety and clinical activity of APR-246 in combination with dabrafenib in patients with BRAF V600 mutant unresectable metastatic melanoma resistant to dabrafenib /trametinib combination
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs APR 246 (Primary) ; Dabrafenib (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EMERA
- Sponsors Aprea
- 29 Jul 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued due to difficulty in finding patients
- 17 Sep 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2019 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 17 Sep 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2019 to 1 Dec 2018.