A phase I/IIa study to investigate the safety and clinical activity of APR-246 in combination with dabrafenib in patients with BRAF V600 mutant unresectable metastatic melanoma resistant to dabrafenib /trametinib combination
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 25 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs APR 246 (Primary) ; Dabrafenib (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EMERA
- Sponsors Aprea
- 17 Sep 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2019 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 17 Sep 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2019 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 17 Sep 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.