A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Phase 2B Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of ASN002 in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Atopic Dermatitis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs ASN 002 (Primary)
- Indications Atopic dermatitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RADIANT
- Sponsors Asana BioSciences
- 19 Jul 2018 According to an Asana BioSciences media release, at the end of the 12-week treatment period, eligible patients may be provided with the option to enter a planned extension study.
- 19 Jul 2018 According to an Asana BioSciences media release, Dr. Robert Bissonnette is the President of Innovaderm Research, Montreal, Canada and a lead investigator for the ASN002 Phase 1b and Phase 2b RADIANT study.
- 06 Jun 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.