Phase II Multicentre, Randomized, Open-label Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Avelumab With Gemcitabine/Carboplatin Versus Gemcitabine/Carboplatin Alone in Patients With Unresectable or Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma (UC) Who Have Not Received Prior Systemic Therapy and Who Are Ineligible to Receive Cisplatin-based Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Avelumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Urogenital cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 Jun 2018 Trial design presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 21 May 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2020 to 1 Apr 2020.