A Phase I Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerance and Pharmacokinetics of the Anti-Shiga Toxin Hyperimmune Equine Immunoglobulin F(ab')2 Fragment (INM004) in Healthy Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs INM 004 (Primary)
- Indications Haemolytic uraemic syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Inmunova
- 06 Aug 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 06 Aug 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 08 Jan 2018 New trial record