A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Multiple-Center, Efficacy and Safety Study of ZYN002 Administered as a Transdermal Gel to Children and Adolescents With Fragile X Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Cannabidiol (Primary)
- Indications Fragile X syndrome
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CONNECT-FX
- Sponsors Zynerba Pharmaceuticals
- 09 Jul 2018 According to a Zynerba Pharmaceuticals media release, based on discussions with the U.S. FDA, the Company will anchor the CGI-I scale to behavioral symptoms of FXS.
- 09 Jul 2018 According to a Zynerba Pharmaceuticals media release, top line results are expected in the second half of 2019.
- 09 Jul 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as reported in a Zynerba Pharmaceuticals media release.