A Phase 2, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Efficacy, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of M281 Administered to Adults With Generalized Myasthenia Gravis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs M 281 (Primary)
- Indications Myasthenia gravis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Momenta Pharmaceuticals
- 08 Jan 2019 Planned initiation date (estimated date for recruitment of the first subject) changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Jan 2019.
- 10 Dec 2018 Status changed from planning to recruiting.
- 04 Oct 2018 According to a Momenta Pharmaceuticals media release, the company will host a live webcast of its R and D day on 11 Oct 2018, which will include a presentation of indications for the planned phase 2 proof of concept studies (this and other 295848).