Open Label Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of ZYN002 Administered as a Transdermal Gel to Children and Adolescents (3 to <18 years) with Developmental and Epileptic Encephalopathy (BELIEVE 1)
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Cannabidiol (Primary)
- Indications Epilepsy
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BELIEVE 1
- Sponsors Zynerba Pharmaceuticals
- 18 Sep 2019 Topline results presented in a Zynerba Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 17 Dec 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to a Zynerba Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 17 Dec 2018 According to a Zynerba Pharmaceuticals media release, the company expects to report top-line results from this trial in the third quarter of 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History