Open Label Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of ZYN002 Administered as a Transdermal Gel to Children and Adolescents (3 to <18 years) with Developmental and Epileptic Encephalopathy (BELIEVE 1)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cannabidiol (Primary)
- Indications Epilepsy
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BELIEVE 1
- Sponsors Zynerba Pharmaceuticals
- 17 Dec 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to a Zynerba Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 17 Dec 2018 According to a Zynerba Pharmaceuticals media release, the company expects to report top-line results from this trial in the third quarter of 2019.
- 08 Nov 2018 According to a Zynerba Pharmaceuticals media release, the company expects to complete enrolment in this trial by the end of 2018.