A Phase I Trial Testing NAM Expanded Haploidentical or Mismatched Related Donor Natural Killer (NK) Cells Followed by a Short Course of IL-2 for the Treatment of Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma and Relapsed/Refractory CD20+ Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs NAM NK cell therapy Gamida (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 18 Jun 2018 According to a Gamida-Cell media release, preliminary data from the trial will be presented during the Inaugural AACR International Meeting on Advances in Malignant Lymphoma 2018.
- 05 Jun 2018 Planned End Date changed from 31 Mar 2019 to 31 Mar 2020.
- 05 Jun 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Apr 2018 to 30 Apr 2019.