A Phase 3 Open-label, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Long-term Safety and Tolerability of Inhaled LIQ861(Treprostinil) in Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (WHO Group 1) Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Treprostinil (Primary)
- Indications Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms INSPIRE
- Sponsors Liquidia Technologies
- 10 Jan 2018 New trial record
- 03 Jan 2018 According to the Liquidia Technologies media release, based on the feedback from the FDA, data from this trial will support a potential U.S. regulatory approval of LIQ861.
- 03 Jan 2018 According to the Liquidia Technologies media release, company will enroll first patient in the next few weeks and topline data are expected in 2019.